- Project: Gladstone Parade
- Location: Gradstone Parade, Cricklewood
- Description: Mixed-use development / Commercial + 38 new homes
- Value: £10,000,000
- Client: City and Suburban Homes
- Status: Planning Approved
Responding to the existing and emerging context of the regeneration of Brent Cross, this scheme proposes a new mixed use development and active frontage for Edgeware Road. 38 new homes are placed around a shared first floor podium garden above a new retail parade and under-croft car park. Each new home has been designed to enjoy both street and garden aspects. Cascading terraces and balconies break down the mass of the proposal from the robust formal street facing facade to the domestic scale of the gardens and a palette of contrasting bricks and bonds are set off against the detailing of deep bronze reveals, creating a strong street facing rhythm and response to the vernacular of the locale.